5 for Friday - The Garden Issue

Hello dear readers, are you as happy it's Friday as I am?

I have decided to write a post each friday (hopefully every Friday) based on lovely things I have found whilst paddling on Pinterest and surfing the net throughout the week. It will be called '5 For Friday'. 

So to kick off the first '5 For Friday' I have put a collection of beautiful and inspiring garden images together, all with a sense of calm and a feeling of rustic charm. It's a Bank Holiday weekend here in 
the UK and I would love nothing more than to potter in the garden soaking up some sunshine, if my weekend looks anything like theses images I will be in heaven. 

Our garden resembles a bit of a jungle at the moment, whilst the DIY has been going on we have totally neglected it, the weeds have taken over, the garage is falling down, the shed is rotten and full of junk. A serious amount of hard work will need to be put in if I ever want it to resemble a secret garden... But a girl can dream right...

Have a lovely weekend whatever your plans may be. 

Laura

Images all via pinterest:
1. Atelje Skogslyckan
2. bawkbawkbawk
3. Dreamy Whites
4. Country Living
5. Pinterest, original source unknown

Labels: ,