My Favourite Nook Makeover

A little over a year ago I started this blog to document the journey my husband and I are taking whilst doing up our home. It has been a long road, but we are finally making headway and my dreams for a relaxed cozy home are beginning to unfold. **Yippee** Finally I have a 'Before and After' post that Im excited to share it with you. As you can see from the pictures below this room has had a huge transformation!!! In fact the whole house has, when we moved in each room had crazy old wallpaper and awful brown carpets throughout, in this room the old fireplace was covered up by an unsightly electric fire, we took it out and are reinstalling a nice wrought iron one in its place. {more on that another time} 



My husband has recently made this shelving/storage unit and I am thrilled to bits with how well it has turned out, especially since it was his first attempt and woodwork. This is my favourite corner of our home, a nice little cozy spot. Our house lacks massively on storage, so this little nook was revamped and the little vintage cupboard that was once in its place has now become a place to store linen and bath towels. Im completely in love with this makeover it was just what I had in mind.

Labels: